Announcing the Web Oversight Committee https://members.ssvpusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/WOC-blog-graphic.png 1200 628 Jill Pioter https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/502dd18cd132413ad74f959d1d72f858?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Dear Vincentian Friends,
In an effort to further improve the usability and effectiveness of the National Council of the U.S., Society of St. Vincent de Paul members’ website, and based on the recommendation of the Leadership Task Force, I have established the Web Oversight Committee (WOC).
This three-member committee is chartered to oversee the website content publication process for our organization, for both internal and external audiences. This focus helps us build on the momentum of the website redesign and is intended to be an efficient/effective construct to improve our web presence.
The initial makeup of this committee is Michael Pazzaglini (Chair), Kathy Iberle (Secretary), and Tim Williams. The Web Oversight Committee charter includes the following responsibilities:
- Define and manage the web content publication process
- Provide mechanism for new web content requests
- Review existing web content for redundancy, freshness, and sunsetting opportunities
- Develop audience definitions to improve web content effectiveness
- Create standards for quality web content creation and maintenance
- Integrate with National Council staff as part of the web content publication process
- Mitigate conflicts with web content ownership
- Improve web content consumption with website design modifications recommendations
These committee responsibilities will help speed up the dissemination of information when and where it is needed. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact this committee using the WOC@svdpusa.org email address.
Please join me in thanking this group for stepping up to this new responsibility and praying for their success to help the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
Serviens in spe,
SVdP National President